AnnaBelle Sick Again
No worries, but I am writing this from St. Mary's Hospital. AnnaBelle has the stomach bug since 3am Sunday and is still throwing up. She was admitted (or sent to Duluth) because she needed an IV for dehydration. The latest update is that she is still putting out more fluids through urine and throwing up then they are putting in. They lowered her IV so there isn't as much going on (in case its flushing through her). They also gave her some drug ??? for nausea. She is finally taking a nap, she has been moving around and being AnnaBelle this morning. She was trying to climb on everything and pushing buttons (oops). Rhonda and Chuck are doing daycare (!!!!), they've only called a few times for little stuff. They have 8 kids. Oh yeah and it's a snow storm outside. Happy April. So there is the update, she is doing fine and getting the care she needs. I have plenty of time now during nap time to take my quizzes and start on the next speech and my final English Paper. I am sh...
Yay you did it! I am so proud of you! And it looks great! Love the pics! Thanks again for coming! Oliver asked where Gevie was this morning. We all miss you!
ReplyDeleteKelley