No worries, but I am writing this from St. Mary's Hospital. AnnaBelle has the stomach bug since 3am Sunday and is still throwing up. She was admitted (or sent to Duluth) because she needed an IV for dehydration. The latest update is that she is still putting out more fluids through urine and throwing up then they are putting in. They lowered her IV so there isn't as much going on (in case its flushing through her). They also gave her some drug ??? for nausea. She is finally taking a nap, she has been moving around and being AnnaBelle this morning. She was trying to climb on everything and pushing buttons (oops). Rhonda and Chuck are doing daycare (!!!!), they've only called a few times for little stuff. They have 8 kids. Oh yeah and it's a snow storm outside. Happy April. So there is the update, she is doing fine and getting the care she needs. I have plenty of time now during nap time to take my quizzes and start on the next speech and my final English Paper. I am sh...
Back now from Duluth. No one knew anything and I only saw the allergist and the tech who put the portable "amblatory" EEG machine to monitor to brain waves while I was in the car off and on for 24 hours. They are trying to rule out something called "reflex epilepsy" which I am still looking into. The symptoms still are bad in the car, like watching someone turn into a statue I think. But they aren't as severe. I can ride in the car with a big mask on for longer times without the window down. And the main symptoms clear up after only a few minutes when I'm out of the car. I still get turned around and disorientated after a while, but its more like unfocused, not unfunctioning. The results from today will be ready by the end of next week, and I'll meet with the nuerolgist after that. In other news, AnnaBelle is terrified of Jack O Lanterns and Genevieve is counting the days until her birthday. She is also excited to see her friend Oliver who we are trying ...
Today we went to the Desert Museum in Tuscon AZ. It was about 90 degrees and cloudy. We were happy it was cloudy everytime the sun came out, the boys got too hot! Flying down went super fast, and everyone did great. Gevie slept on one and AnnaBelle slept on both plane rides. We did have one interesting thing and that was that Sara got to change a diaper at 28,000 feet. It was actually quite easy, the diaper changing table folded down over the toilet. I guess not all planes have them though. We were in a United Airbus (a used to be Ted plane). Tomorrow we are going to some caves as of now. Back to homework. Oh yeah the title... it's 7:15 and 80 degrees. Gevie keeps saying, "Mom, the snow's still gone." AnnaBelle is up to 10 steps. Sara
Cute pics! Wow, does G look like you Sara! ANd she is getting SO big!
ReplyDeleteKelley